[pct-l] iGO charger and Samsung Android

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:04:59 CST 2011

Thanks for the feedback Outpost. I sent the iGo back for a refund this
morning. I suspect that all charging control circuits are not designed
equally, certain Apple products and others seem to indicate this, and that
the AA iGo may not be compatible with the Fascinate (a new model).

If I hear that somebody else is charging their Samsung Fascinate
successfully with the iGo AA unit, then I did in fact have a defective unit
and will order another one...I like the concept over carrying an a/c charger
and seeking 110 volt receptacles everywhere!

Jim