[pct-l] transportation to Seattle from Snoqualmie Pass WA

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 2 22:20:28 CST 2011

The Bellair Airporter shuttle service runs from SeaTac Airport to both
North Bend and Cle Elum;

http://www.airporter.com/schedules/schedules-rates

Even though it's against the rules, some PCT hikers report that the bus
driver may let you off at the pass (Alpental exit), rather than making you
ride all the way to Cle Elum, which is beyond the pass (you have
hitchhike back). However, to get to the airport, you'll have to board
the shuttle in Cle Elum or North Bend.

Good luck,

Tom "Bullfrog" Griffin
Seattle