[pct-l] helping out

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 06:59:01 CST 2011

in 2010 there was a trail angel at rodrigez spur trail head ... just past
pioneer mail.

given the choice which water i'd rather take,  i'd much rather have to fend for
myself at pioneer mail than rodriguez...  the angels who had the take there will
not be doing it this year... due to health issues.

... if you have a 4X4 and a tank that would be a great place,   it's close to
the border so the hikers will be more bunched together... and the ground is
level / road is good.

~Outpost