[pct-l] 2011 PCT Thru Hiker Permit

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 15:48:42 CST 2011

Thanks alphabetsoup. I'm not requesting a permit for Whitney Portal, so I
don't have any way to tell if it's been processed. I faxed mine that same
day, I think. The first time I tried I used the fax function, on a copier at
work, incorrectly and it spit out an error report. I think it worked the
second time, but there is a still a lingering doubt that I might have
botched it twice :P

Toby, if you aren't using the Whitney Portal trail, you don't need that
permit. I'm climbing Whitney from the west side as well.