[pct-l] helping out - Rodriguez Tank

Frank Dumville fdumville at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 22:29:42 CST 2011

I've been checking the Rodriguez Truck Trail Tank a few time a year for many years and it has generally had decent water. I think there was one year when the hatch was dropped into the tank that it got full of debris which was eventually cleaned out. The last couple of  years the level has been dropping steadily.

When I checked a month ago there was just a puddle left in the bottom. The detour to the spring may be the only option.

Check AsABat's water report for the latest information before heading out on this section.

Snap