[pct-l] helping out

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 06:13:57 CST 2011

23 miles without water in level dessert after 500 miles is VERY different than
23 miles without water in hilly terrain after only 75 miles on the trail.

... that's why i think the stretch there would be so difficult... it's at a
point where many hikers have not yet done a 20 at all ...  so i guess it falls
on us to be physically conditioned for a 23 mile dry stretch at the start of the
trail.

~Outpost.