[pct-l] helping out with water report

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Feb 4 11:34:49 CST 2011

Yep the water report is only as good as the info hikers send me. Email to water at 4jeffrey.net works best.

I like to say the only thing I can say about the accuracy of the water report is it is out of date as soon as I post. If it says there's water then there might be water, but if out says its dry out probably really is dry. :-) you see I'm a bit cynical.

Do keep the info coming. Read the first page at least once to see what I do. I don't list every cache, only the more established ones.
AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net