[pct-l] Tents vrs Tarps - Bivies?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:51:40 CST 2011

Dear Shroomer

I did not mention that the heavier was better. I think the lighter is
better. I had indicated the empirical researches, and I think the
obsession of ultra light was sometimes harmful.

I cannot thru hike due to my social and local settings. But I think it
is more important to pay attention to the footwear ( best fitted shoes
or boots ) , trekking poles( which will reduce the joint troubles),
water ( good filtration device is a must, and foods---I personally
think).

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )