[pct-l] Llamas

Robert Bellingham bbandbbpct at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 23:35:41 CST 2011

We did see a family leading a group of alpacas and llamas last year on the PCT/JMT near LeConte Canyon.
We were told that they could carry 80 lbs and the children would ride them on the less dangerous sections.
Browse photo set at http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertbellingham/sets/72157625618676993/

Bob B
Slow and Steady - PCT 2010