[pct-l] Lightening risks using external frame pack?

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:20:29 CST 2011

I may be wrong but if your internal gram pack has a metal frame u can still
be struck by lightning,  look for something with an carbon fiber frame
maybe.  Chances are e en if u walked around with a lightning rod attached to
your pack u still wont get struck.  If u do start playing the lotto.
Gerry0625