[pct-l] Sunglasses ... cheapos Vs brands ...

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sun Feb 6 23:53:57 CST 2011

We tested the Julbo brand out on the trail last May and June and found them
to be fantastically calming on the eyes, UVA, B, and polarized, so well
vented that we never fogged up, even when climbing while snowing, and look
good, too! Highly recommended.

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education