[pct-l] Meals Ready to Eat. Or MRE's

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:24:47 CST 2011

I was on a snow trip(5 days) last year and a guy had some really good
ones(high tech mres) ive never seen before. He busted out a giant vegi
lasagna that looked so good I wanted to grab it and bail off a snow
cliff! But for the $,he even said that there too much $. I did find
that some marinated chicken breasts come in packages that dont need
frig,look hard in some supermarkets,not sure of the calories,but the
taste and size of package were great. Hike on,and hide those great
meals when I walk by.