[pct-l] Meals Ready to Eat. Or MRE's

Brandon Reed brandon.reed2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 12:37:34 CST 2011

Don't do it, you will regret it. Food will be one of your most important
luxuries on the trail and MRE's suck. Tabasco doesn't even make them taste
better, it just makes it more tolerable. After walking 20 mpd in cold, heatt,
rain, and/or snow, the last thing you want is to force down a nasty meal that
prisoners wont even eat.

There are hundreds of other options out there just as cheap and possibly even
lighter.