[pct-l] Lightening risks using external frame pack?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:38:26 CST 2011

This will be a good guideline for the lightening.

JEMS. 2009 Apr;34(4):36-8, 40.
When lightning strikes: bolting down the facts & fiction.
Usatch B.
JEMS. 2009 Jul;34(7):18.
Abstract
MYTH: There's no danger from lightning until the rain starts. FACT:
Lightning often precedes the storm by up to 10 miles. A reasonable
guideline is the "30-30 rule," by which you count the seconds between
the flash and the thunder. If the time span is less than 30 seconds,
seek shelter. Additionally, wait a full 30 minutes from last lightning
flash to resume outdoor activities.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )