[pct-l] Halfmile's PCT Maps Have Been Updated

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 11:47:45 CST 2011

I just want to jump in here and encourage *everybody* who has decided to use
the halfmile maps to drop him a paypal donation, which you can do from his
website. Personally, it will be at least $20 bucks, if not $40. Considering
the prices of the other two or three options out there, that just seems
amazingly fair. Throw in the fact that he is one of the few (the only?)
person who offers maps and is on the pct-l list... that speaks wonders to
me. Folks like this deserve our support. I do not even want to think about
how many hours he has invested into doing these maps for everybody... that
should be worth something to everybody on this list. All of us understand
the value of time. You cannot spend as much time as we do outdoors and not
value the worth of time.