[pct-l] Which Book to Read ??

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 14:39:39 CST 2011

If I were to read only one thru hiking book before a thru attempt, my pick would be "Trail Life:  Ray Jardine's Lightweight Backpacking...25,000 Miles of Trail Tested Know How" which I was able to check out from our public library.  Really I cannot express just how useful this manifesto is.  Plus it includes well over 300 amazing color photographs.