[pct-l] Non-Cooked Food - Share Your Recipes!

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 16:58:33 CST 2011

FWIW, any just-add-water type meals can be done hot or cold. It just takes a bit
longer to rehydrate them in cold water. And eating cold oatmeal is an acquired
taste.

I can post some specific ideas if anyone is interested...

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra