[pct-l] Nemo Gogo Bivy, Granite Gear Vapor Ki, Granite Gear Vapor Trail for Sale

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 22:41:34 CST 2011

Hey all,

I have a couple things I'm putting up for sale.  I have a 2010 Nemo Gogo Bivy tent that I acquired while working at Midwest Mountaineering (outdoor specialty shop in Minnesota), and after quickly getting married and having a daughter...I have no use for the tent.  I took it out for one night; there's not a scratch on it and has an incredible design.  It usually retails for $290 plus tax, but I'll take $80 plus shipping.  When I sold the guidebooks, they went cheap too, but I feel bad marking up the price to thru-hikers.  Long story short, my wife and I were doing inventory and realized that with our daughter we have some nice things that we just aren't using.  We also have a men's and women's Granite Gear Vapor Trail and Vapor Ki available.  They usually go $170 apiece, but I'll offer them at $45 apiece plus shipping.  They have both been used on a couple trips.  The Vapor Trail received a small hole in the Cordura Sil, and I had one of our repair staff patch it up strongly at Midwest Mountaineering.  It's honestly as good as new.  Let me know, first come first serve.

Cheers,

David Liechty