[pct-l] Non-Cooked Food - Share Your Recipes!

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:26:50 CST 2011

Well, the rice sides are half pasta... but it may not be that bad, I don't
know, never did it with the rice. I just know that I tried cooking some of
the noodle sides, but couldn't acheive a boil, something wrong with my
alcohol stove (water in the alcohol?), and even though the water was hot,
the noodles were slimy and gross. I shudder just thinking about it, haha.

--
~ Moccasin