[pct-l] problem with the list

Peter Shaw pshaw999 at cox.net
Wed Feb 9 17:24:12 CST 2011

The issue is with msn and hotmail. Microsoft has blacklisted the PCT-L because it somehow got assessed as a spam generator. I gave MSN some caustic feedback over this and they basically said the server administrator has to work with them to get the block lifted. Brick is aware of the problem and is working it. The same thing happened a few months back with other email providers (such as Comcast) and Brick eventually convinced them that the list was a bona fide system serving the PCT community.

The only way around the msn/hotmail issue at the moment is to temporarily change your list profile to another email (such as g-mail) that does not involve any Microsoft mail products or services.

Peanut Eater