[pct-l] 2011 Thru hiker

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Tue Feb 8 23:39:24 CST 2011

Hi all,

Just joined up to this wonderful mailing list, I'll be thru-hiking the PCT
this summer, and I'm really excited!  I'm a college student doing this for
academic credit (but more so the experience!) and I'm blogging beforehand
and journaling the hike at http://www.primalpct.com if anyone is interested.
 I've already seen quite a few helpful emails, and I'm glad I signed up when
I did.  Hope to see many of you on the trail and good luck to all!

Regards,
Eric

--
Because we don't think about future generations, they will never forget us.
~Henrik Tikkanen

“The things you own end up owning you.”* -*Tyler Durden, *Fight Club*

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly
salary."—David Hieatt