[pct-l] To Stove or not to Stove

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:32:42 CST 2011

Ive always used a propane stove and torch option for those reasons,but
its too heavy and takes up huge space. Esbit is my pct stove,but its
no life saver. Maybe a fire-gel would relax your mind? Ive camped in
the some of the worst conditions possible in cali,and still made fire
with some of that gel,even through iced up twigs. They found his body
yesterday and already determined it was because of freezing?
Interesting. Hike on,and stay warm.