[pct-l] To Stove or not to Stove

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:54:42 CST 2011

It depends,but mine are less than 1 lbs.  Ive never weighed any
gear,ever. If I really need it,it gos. The main thing for me is
size,and it fits easy,and how many uses could it really be used for in
emergency. Before the classic responce comes to light,ill say it.
"That could be a bunch of Lara Bars!"  Heck after 100 miles I may
trade the weight for lara bars,I dont know,well see.