[pct-l] Fw: Re: Non-Cooked Food - Share Your Recipes!

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 10:53:02 CST 2011

 Fantastic!! Lots of good ideas in there. I love seeing all the different ideas.

And thank you for the mention! :)   I will be speaking at KO again this year,
but I don't know when just yet. I will also have a table. Come say hello.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra