[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 10:57:01 CST 2011

Stuff with preservatives last longer. And are easier to find as you resupply.
I've had the natural tortillas from Trader Joes go moldy on me in 2 days.  And
when I lived in (wet!) Port Angeles we had to keep our bread in the fridge or it
would be gross in 24 hours.

I know Stumbling Norwegian shipped himself cheese sticks. He didn't have a
problem with it - Think about how cheese came into existance in the first place.
Don't do this with soft cheeses, however.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra