[pct-l] Thru Permit

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:49:07 CST 2011

I sent in my application the day someone posted here that it was available.
I've noticed several people said they got theirs already. I haven't gotten
mine yet. Should I be worried?
Maybe the PCTA decided they don't want riff raff like me on the trail! ;)

I know for a fact I messed up the first time I tried to fax in my
application. Maybe I botched it twice? I don't want to send another and
cause them extra work, but how can I know if they got my application? I'm
sure they don't have enough staff as it is, so I am reluctant to try and
contact them and take up their time.

How many of you applied the first day and still haven't gotten yours?