[pct-l] Stretching Exercises

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:53:17 CST 2011

Stretching "cold" muscles is generally not advised. That said, I keep
telling myself I'll learn some yoga and do that in the mornings for a warm
up. I know a few basic poses, nothing advanced, just sun salutations and
some of the opening moves, which I may try out there. But I agree about
stretching at night, that's a good idea.

--
~ Moccasin