[pct-l] CHD

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 10 23:38:16 CST 2011

Wow, that's really funny. Good job, Yoshihiro.

I think 6 million steps is just one thru-hike, right? What about my
triple crown? Maybe you should prescribe 18 million steps. Yeah,
that'll cure me, right?

Ok, enough pretending. I am not a thru-hiker and never have been one.
I'm just a lowly section hiker. But even a section hike (or 8 in my
case) gives you the disease.

Any of you who haven't stepped on the PCT yet and have aspirations
for some kind of career or other kind of worldly success. One word:
DON'T! The PCT is an evil entity. It's a virus. It's the Borg. Stay
away if you want to have a normal life.