[pct-l] Insulation layer

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 00:07:07 CST 2011

Axel,

A thought or two about weight. I have found that for the insulation that I
need the coats that fall in the 8-10oz range usually are the ones that I'm
looking for. That is for a mid range down jacket with 8-900 fill. If you are
looking at sub $100/600 fill or less you might need to be looking at the
12-16oz range. What you end up paying for with down is weight and
compressibility.

Jackass