[pct-l] To flare or not to flare

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:27:50 CST 2011

I still stand by my statement other than a lightning strike.  Fire is caused
by people that obviously didn't know how to use their equipment and careless
smoker tossing a cigarette butt take the time to put some water on it and
toss it in your trash bag and no fire.  Luckily I only 420 and im smart
enough to know its on fire so don't blow it out and keep hiking take the
time to make sure everythink is out then keep going.  Now I know what
everyone means by hike your own hike.  Remember leave no trace.  As far as
alcohol stoves I have had this discussion on here a lil water will put out
an alcohol stove before u tell me otherwise try it I have and it works.  As
far as burning toilet paper and starting a fire sounds like he or she was
Shit out of luck.  Its unfortunate we all have to suffer for the stupidity
of others.
Gerry0625