[pct-l] Fwd: Re: 1 hiker + 1 cyclist synch'd along the PCT; advice? (not what you think)

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Fri Feb 11 12:53:24 CST 2011

I would not recommend biking Kaiser Pass into VVR.  The road would
certainly be possible to do - even with a touring bike - but it is
dangerous.  There are a lot of blind turns and drop offs - I wouldn't
want to try it outside of a car or truck ;)

Oh, and as a fellow ham (KG6W0A) - thanks for the link to the list.
That's awesome!

--
Bill Richardson
Webmaster, VVR