[pct-l] Just another day on the PCT - guns and rattlers

Cheryl Christensen cherylbyfaith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:43:53 CST 2011

This entire thread smacks of "situation comedy"...

I'm sure most folks are tired of all the crime/medical drama crap... not to
mention "reality" T.V...

So, how about Shroomer, Yoshihira, TrailHacker and LassieDog (among
countless others) head up a series on the adventures (or misadventures) of
Hiker Trash?
The cast and crew are already acquainted thanks to this Pct-L!  And we have
"location, location, location" on our side...

Another Manic Moment

brought to you by
cherylbyfaith at gmail.com