[pct-l] Virtual through-hike?

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:50:59 CST 2011

I'd do the Survivor one!  Although if people were placed on the trail with
no gear like they do on Survivor, I think it may turn into an issue.  Since
they stay in one place on Survivor they aren't burning the calories or
losing water as fast as hiking.  Though I guess you could make up for the
lack of gear in milage and just drink unfiltered water?

Regards,
Eric