[pct-l] Water filter?

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:54:38 CST 2011

Up to now, I've been planning to carry my MSR Miniworks (I think that's the
name). It's a full pound though, and you have to pump the water. The 3 oz
gravity feed solutions I keep hearing about have me intrigued.

For sure I will filter up to the Sierra, but I may go to chemicals after
that. In that case, I think Aqua Mira or just bleach are the most popular.