[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Feb 11 22:52:23 CST 2011

I don't really know about your salami. Nor have I eaten food I repacked
several months previous.

However I have bought beef jerky when I didn't have time or urge to make my
own. It seemed too moist out of the package plus the package said
refrigerate after opening. So instead I finished drying it myself and never
had a concern.

Part of the problem with you salami may be that the salami had too high a
moisture content. Maybe someone here has some more info.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>