[pct-l] COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 08:21:25 CST 2011

I'm pretty happy with my Nikon Coolpix 5500. It's small, but the body of the
camera is metal so I consider it more durable. Takes pretty good pictures
too, with a variety of picture types (landscape, panoramic, close up, high
light, low light, etc) plus video and audio. You can also do black and
white, or sepia toned pics. I don't know how it compares as far as it's
weight goes, since I didn't buy it with that in mind, really.

--
~ Moccasin