[pct-l] Virtual through-hike?

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 14:23:39 CST 2011

I often think that too, but in the end I think that under estimates the
intelligence of our younger generations. Everyone knows a virtual thru hike
is not a real hike. It just comes down to personal priorities, and lets face
it, thru-hiking will always be the province of the few and the crazy. But
hey, that's my kind of crazy. ;)

--
~ Moccasin