[pct-l] COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 21:57:10 CST 2011

The Canon IS870 has worked well for us. I've dropped numerous times and it
still works. Have had to send it in a couple of times over the years when I
get a bad scratch on the lcd screen. It will eventually turn into circles
and get bigger and bigger. Now I cover it with a screen protector. I have
two spare batteries and carry them plus the charger. Linda Rostad uses a Canon
PowerShot S95 and takes beautiful shots.
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html