[pct-l] To Flare or not to Flare

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:35:38 CST 2011

Trick candles that's smart,  I will give that a try I wonder how much wind
it takes to blow one out. I carry some of the same just never thought about
the trick candles I love those things.... Good thinking I hear today will be
windy so I will be conducting some field test in my yard with water on hand
in a cleared out area and I figure no need to test a flare we all know how
those work...lol.
Gerry0625