[pct-l] a few things for sale

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:32:45 CST 2011

Hey All,

I know this is not really a "for sale" mailing list, but most of what I got
for sale is right up the alley of what PCT'ers need/want/use.

I have tried to offer some very reasonable/fair discounts off my purchase
price for these items.

If you can find something cheaper online somewhere by all means drop me a
message and let me know where and I will work with ya on most of these
things.

If you can find cheaper prices for the big items (Nunatak Torre Down Parka,
HMG Echo 1) by all means, buy them from where ever you found it for cheaper!
You'd be stupid not too.

My goal here is to help supply 2011 Thru-hikers with gear - thus the huge
discounts on the big dollar items. (nunatak, hmg, montbell, etc). Some of
this gear I have bought for my own hike, and have since decided on going
with different gear. Other items are gear I bought specifically to do video
gear reviews, which I bought knowing I would take a financial lost. What
does not sell from here on the pct list I will mark up and sell on BPL in a
few weeks.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/4cm.com/ccc?key=0As-hvbUBJ_X_dHJXU3ZDb2VlOElUczlWS3JaUmNtNGc&hl=en&authkey=CLCE2LAO&ndplr=1#gid=8

Want to trade?

I have a few things I need and would be willing to trade for:

Western Mountaineering Hooded Flash Jacket
Western Mountaineering Flash Pants
Western Mountaineering HiLite Bag (32-degree)
Montbell U.L.Super Spiral Down Hugger #3 (30-degree)

Thanks everybody,
John