[pct-l] Insulation layer

Axel Roos roosaxel at csu.fullerton.edu
Mon Feb 14 01:55:58 CST 2011

Hmm rain-wise, I've been bringing my extra large rain pancho. It's actually
big enough to cover my pack if it's not too stuffed, but I still wanted to
carry a ripstop nylon light jacket for lighter rain or mornings. A down vest
or a thick fleece layer is sounding pretty good so far.. But I can always
jump in my down Marmot sleeping bag when the sun goes down.
Thanks for all the input guys!
-Axel