[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

Emily Mathews emmat at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 13:38:12 CST 2011

oops ,sorry about he last post.

________________________________
From: Scott Williams <baidarker at gmail.com>
To: Kevin Cook <hikelite at gmail.com>
Cc: pct-l at backcountry.net; Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sent: Mon, February 14, 2011 11:34:40 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

It was definitely that I had cut the salami first.  The whole smaller sticks
were fine, but the big ones I had cut just didn't last the summer.  I was
surprised they got moldy as salami seems so shelf stable and preserved.  The
real shocker was the meat sticks from Costco.  It's much cheaper to get them
in the big packs, but after being opened, they also got moldy in ziplocks.
I don't live in a very humid climate, so maybe they are less preserved than
I thought.

Shroomer
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: