[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 14:03:02 CST 2011

I could definitely eat 2 lbs of salami in a sitting, but even ol' cast iron
stomach Shroomer had some heart burn the time I tried it.  It just tasted so
good.  I was sick to my stomach all afternoon, no joke.  After that I
moderated myself where it comes to salami and just made it a part of a
balanced lunch, (cookies, crackers, candy bars, cheese and more cookies and
crackers) just like my mom taught me back in the stone age.

I think they were 2 lb sticks, which are bigger around than the smaller
ones, and don't seem as dry.  The little ones will probably be around till
dooms day.

Shroomer