[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Mon Feb 14 15:55:06 CST 2011

Seems like if all overnight spots are taken, I would be better off to just keep heading north.  Right? Wrong? Opinions?

I say yes, continue on. I do not think the surrounding area would appreciated misc. hikers camping along roads, etc. The ADZ "staff" have worked very hard to have and keep a good relationship and hiker image with the County Park folks (Lake Morena is a Co. Park). I would hate to see it tainted by well meaning but misguided hikers. Get on line ASAP when the site opens (soon) and sign up keeping a good thought.

are we there yet.

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir