[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:55:37 CST 2011

If for some reason you can't find a spot or if you wanted a little
privacy/peace you could hike about two miles north onto the ridge line that
parallels the highway, sleep there and be back to K.O. in less than an hour.

Last year we pushed on from Moreno to this ridge on our second day
out(before K.O.). We were sad to leave all the Thrus who were camping there
that night, but didn't wish to wake up freezing and wet the way we had the
year before. We even encouraged a few hikers to join us but there were no
takers. The next morning we awoke to see the park and lake under a blanket
of cold fog. brrrrr.

Jackass