[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 38, Issue 28

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 22:03:07 CST 2011

> I don't have a trail name yet but I think it would be cool
> to have a "Pirate
> Name".  If I take up this *raiding and plundering
> innocent hikers* can I get
> a pirate name?  Give me some advice here.
>
> Melanie

Before you're allowed to adopt a pirate persona, you must first pass a basic pirate test by correctly answering a few questions:

What be a pirate's favorite fast food joint?
What be a pirate's favorite animal?
What be a pirate's favorite cartoon character?
What be a pirate's favorite sci-fi show?
What be a pirate's favorite mathematical expression?
What be a pirate's favorite amino acid?
What be a pirate's favorite Christmas song?

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR