[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 38, Issue 28

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 22:09:17 CST 2011

> Switchback replies: This is a dirty rumor started by Female
> Terminator (T-1000 liquid metal models) Leadership
> Types.  My ambush routine will now be at road
> crossings.  This is when hikers are at their most
> venerable.  They think they have reached civilization
> and a bath and food.  Their guard is down.  Their
> attention is focused on other things, besides their
> safety.  This is when I strike.  All the carefully
> hidden folding money for hot pizzas, cold beers, comfy motel
> rooms will be mine.  Simple.  No problem.
> Should be a piece of cake to lighten their loads in ways
> they never thought of.

Switchback has just told us all his modus operandi.  We now know what to expect, unlike the Spanish Inquisition (No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!).  On the other hand, he could have intentionally leaked false intel. to throw us all off our guard.  So perhaps we'll have to be vigilant all the time!  That could cause us some serious issues with sleep deprivation.  As the song goes:
He'll raid you at the trailhead
He'll raid you at the pass
He'll sneak right up behind you
So you'd better be haulin' bass!