[pct-l] Bring Guidebooks or Maps?

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 01:53:44 CST 2011

'William Carlos Williams'

I should have guessed that you were a Beatnik at heart. We never would have
heard Ginsberg's Howl if not for Williams' influence.

"The stars about the beautiful moon again hide their radiant shapes, when
she is full and shines at her brightest on all the earth"-WCW

Hell, I thought you were one of them SF long-haired, Sierra Clubbin, Hippie
freaks ya hear so much about.

When you think about it, your loved Muir was the Beatest cat in Cali. in his
day.

Later, Dady-0

Jackass