[pct-l] Restless Leg Syndrome Support Society

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 15:48:54 CST 2011

All come in and it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 200th Bi-Monthly Meeting of the Restless Leg Syndrome Support Society.

All rise and repeat our oath; "I have RLS, YOU have RLS, WE ALL HAVE RLS AND WE NEED TO LET IT OUT!!"

All please bow their heads for a moment of silence for our inspirational leader; John Muir, and for our beloved founder; Colin Fletcher

Secretary please read the minutes from our last meeting.

Secretary, "Uh, there are no minutes as everyone left to go walking".

Ah, now what do we do?  (sound of the door closing as the secretary heads out)

Greg Hummel

Those three little words
Never said enough
By themselves, never enough

(Note that the RLSSS was founded in Sept. 1977)