[pct-l] GPX GPS ??? Unzip

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:52:03 CST 2011

O.K. nevermind,I used the moron buttons and got help from the pc.
Thanks anyway Scott. Do you put the files in one then transfer,or is
it cool to do the three states files seperate,then transfer? On the
garmin poi site it said that the custon poi's would delete any
previous custon poi's,but it didnt say anything about deleting after I
did the seperate files,just a congrats on the transfer. Does this not
include the trail trace? Im unsure on how to check. If not,is that
anywhere for download? Possible? Sorry,new to downloads,lots of
questions,and happy for great people like Halfmile,thanks for all the
hard work.